Graphics and video play major roles in today’s live sports production. Presenting captivating and-most importantly-meaningful content that relates to every second of the action is a challenge. Maestro™ | Live makes real-time sports production easy with an all-in-one, data-driven UHD graphics, augmented reality, and video playout solution that boosts efficiency like never before. It’s a game-changer for all live sports coverage.
Imagine being able to work with an intelligent user interface that can dynamically modify itself based on the current gameplay. That’s the power behind Maestro | Live. Jump into the action with a ready-made data-driven user interface to cover major sports. Or easily customize it or create your own interface for any type of sport or production with simple drag-and-drop editing-no scripting or programming required.
No need to track down the latest stats, player pics, lineups, and other info nuggets to empower your storytelling. Maestro | Live can be linked to any sports data—including feeds from STATS, Opta, Sportradar and others-to provide the content fans want fast. It supports MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Excel, Microsoft Access, Text, and XML. And it connects with all scoreboard protocols to integrate scores, game clocks, and other relevant data into your production.
Once connected to a real-time database, Maestro | Live can automatically populate any Maestro | Designer-created (formerly 4Designer) graphic with the latest game, team, and player information and images. Even new stats and lineup changes will automatically update as soon as the data is available, minimizing potential on-air mistakes in today’s dynamic and demanding live sports production. You can even preview data before it goes to air to make sure there aren’t any errors.
- Control real-time graphics, augmented reality, and video playout from the same system
- Quickly present meaningful action-based, data-driven graphics and video for any sport
- Plug into sports data and scoreboard protocols to auto-populate and update graphics info
- Easily run any show solo using a single dynamic UI that adjusts according to the game action
- Create first down lines, distance to goal markers and other tracked-to-field graphics
- Produce richer, more compelling content with video and graphics synchronization and VFX
- Present and route content across multiple platforms through up to 16 output channels