The Belkin Secure FLIP KVM Switch is designed for use in defense and intelligence installations requiring consolidated control between two computers at different security enclaves and provides the stringent safeguards required by today’s IA (Information Assurance) computing requirements.
Certified to the NIAP PP3.0 certification and assurance standard, users can confidently leverage the same set of peripherals to streamline work flows and enhance efficiencies in working across disparate systems and security enclaves. The Belkin Secure FLIP KVMs maintain true air-gap isolation by emulating USB communication between inputs and outputs. Further, optical data diodes on all USB connections assure unidirectional data flow of HID filtered information with no signal leakage between channels.
Integrated anti-tamper switches protected by an always-on battery backup system immediately render the unit permanently inoperable in the event of a physical breech attempt.
Available in DVI, VGA, and DisplayPort to HDMI options, the FLIP KVMs can accommodate legacy and modern video standards with integrated cabling and small form factor. An integrated remote control further simplifies installation and declutters the desktop by allowing secure channel selection with a wired remote-control button.
- VGA Support: A perfect solution for legacy PCs and displays
- Designed for Secure Desktops in 2-network environments: Cost-effective, small footprint
- Real-time switching: Offers an uninterrupted user experience
- Remote Control: For easy placement and control
- Integrated cables: Included with product, easy to install
- Hardware-based peripheral isolation: No dependency on firmware; no keyboard buffering or memory
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes: Assure data can flow from devices to host only
- Display plug and play (DDC) protection: Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology; DDC/EDID fully functional
- Active anti-tampering system: Always-on with 10 years battery; holographic tampering evident labels
- NIAP certified to Common Criteria Protection Profile PSS Ver 3.0