Easily connect your HDMI-enabled devices to a VGA monitor with the HDMI to VGA Adapter. This convenient HDMI male to VGA female adapter cable allows you to display video from HDMI-enabled laptops, desktops and tablets on monitors with a VGA input, as well as offers a separate audio output to send signal to speakers or a display.
This HDMI to VGA adapter features a female VGA connector which allows you to attach it to an existing VGA cable that can stay firmly screwed into the back of your monitor, letting you continue to take full advantage of existing monitors or projectors without needing to upgrade to an HDMI-compatible model. This cable supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1080 pixels and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
HDMI cables transmit both video and audio signals, but VGA cables are only able to transmit video. The back of the VGA adapter features a 3.5mm audio jack that allows you to attach an audio cable (not included) to your speakers or display so you can enjoy both audio and video from your HDMI-enabled device.
- Continue to use older monitors with new devices
- Convenient adapter connects and converts signal
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 for PC and 1080p for HDTV
- 3.5mm audio jack sends audio to speakers or a display
- Transmit audio and video from HDMI to VGA monitors and projectors
- Simple plug-and-play connectivity