The BX Subwoofer delivers deep, accurate bass response down to the lowest audible frequencies, picking up where your left/right studio monitors leave off. Recording professionals know that hearing the extreme low frequencies in music is essential for making accurate mixing adjustments and producing the best recordings. The BX Subwoofer easily fulfills this requirement in a powerful and compact package that won’t take up too much of your valuable studio space.
The BX Subwoofer’s frequency response extends down to 20Hz (-3 dB), the lowest audible frequency. It uses the highest-quality components for no-compromise performance: a 10" fiberglass/paper composite driver with an oversized magnet and high-temperature 2" voice coil, powered by a 240-watt Class AB all-discrete internal amplifier with a variable 50-200 Hz crossover. The cabinet is constructed of resonant-free 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) with 1" front and rear baffles, and is heavily braced to eliminate the extraneous cabinet vibrations that can rob a subwoofer of its impact and articulation.
However, pure acoustic performance is not the only thing that’s important to you. Therefore, we’ve focused on making the BX Subwoofer as easy to connect and convenient to use as possible.
To give it the connection and use flexibility needed to accommodate any system configuration, the BX Subwoofer has a full complement of inputs, outputs and controls.
- 10" long-excursion low-frequency driver with oversized magnet
- 240-watt Class A/B amplifier with all-discrete transistor design
- Stereo inputs: XLR; 1/4" balanced/unbalanced; RCA
- Stereo satellite outputs: XLR; 1/4" balanced/unbalanced
- Internal crossover offers variable frequency
- Included subwoofer bypass footswitch
- High-density bass reflex cabinet with internal bracing
- Removable grill and detachable feet
- 180 phase reverse switch