The classic C12 sound for recording of lead vocals and solo instruments in studio and on stage.
The C414 XLII multi-pattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLII version differs from the C414 XLS version in one major respect -- the capsule. The C414 XLII's slight presence boost and impressive spatial reproduction are both similar to the legendary AKG C12 microphone from 1953.
- Sonic character of the famous AKG C12 - delivers astounding sound quality for lead vocals and solo instruments
- Nine selectable polar patterns - for the perfect setting for every application
- Three attenuation levels (-6,-12,-18dB) - for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
- Three switchable different bass-cut filters - to reduce wind noise, stage vibration or proximity effect
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED - to detect shortest audio peaks