The RK2 Dual Rack Kit is the standard rack kit for most Contemporary Research products that use the 1.75" H by 8.5" enclosure. The kit consists of three parts, two long brackets and an interlock tab:
• Attach one bracket to the left side of one unit, the other to the right side of the other
• Attach the interlock tab into the slot located on the side of the enclosure, centered at th bottom of the case. Lock the tab with suppllied screw
• Slide the tab into the other enclosure, and lock the tab with a screw.
• Mount both units into the rack
• Additional screws are provided if you choose to remove one cover and lock the two together internally