The DHT800 reference digital wireless handheld transmitter, for use with the DMS800 digital wireless microphone system. It features a robust and slim metal body for durability and easy handling. The DHT800 provides an ultra-wide bandwidth of 150MHz and a selectable radio output power of 10-50mW (depending on frequency band). A built-in helix antenna provides reliable wireless audio transmission, while state-of-the-art 512-bit encryption technology secures the audio signal against tapping. For additional flexibility, the mute switch can be set to operate as the power switch.
- D5 WL1, D7 WL1, C5 WL1, C7 WL1 or C636 WL1 microphone heads available to accommodate the full range styles and applications
- Two-hour quick charging, by standard rechargeable NiMH batteries charged via integrated contacts
- Quick and easy setup via infrared communication
- Robust metal housing features rugged and reliable construction
- Built-in helix antenna provides optimized signal strength with switchable RF power