Executive modularity for use in theatres, houses of worship and conference rooms .
The PAE5 M reference phantom power module for fixed and mobile installation provides a five-pin XLR connector that allows the audio signal and the control voltage for a LED ring to be fed separately. Thus, the LED ring can be activated remotely by a 9-52V logic output from any automatic mixer to show the "mic on" status. With its wide voltage range the module will fit most available microphone mixers.
The PAE5 M features a bass roll off for reduction of structure-borne noise. Its integrated system connector with gold-plated contacts securely fits all available gooseneck modules of the DAM+ Series as well as the HM1000 M hanging module.
- Extra feeding of LED ring to show mic status - for use with automixers including logic outputs
- Highly reliable contacts to mounting modules - prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- RFi Shield technology - provides high immunity to radio-frequency interference
- Feeds all DAM+ Series capsules - for highest flexibility
- Switchable bass roll off - for reduction of body noise and proximity effect