Based on the award-winning Avid® Pro Tools® | S6, Pro Tools | S3 is a compact, EUCON™-enabled, ergonomic desktop control surface that offers a streamlined yet versatile mixing solution for the modern sound engineer. Like S6, S3 delivers intelligent control over every aspect of Pro Tools and other DAWs, but at a more affordable price. While its small form factor makes it ideal for space-confined or on-the-go music and post mixing, it packs enormous power and accelerated mixing efficiency for faster turnarounds, making it the perfect fit everywhere, from project studios to the largest, most demanding facilities.
- 16 channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader and 10-segment signal level meter
- 32 touch-sensitive, push-button rotary encoders for panning, gain control, plug-in parameter adjustments, and more (16 channel control, 16 assignable), each with a tricolor LED function indicator
- 32 high-resolution OLED displays for viewing track names/numbers, detailed metering data (from mono to 5.1 surround), parameter names/values, current automation mode, and more
- Solo, mute, channel select, and record/automationenable keys on every channel
- Touch strip provides easy access to transport controls; S3 can also be used alongside Artist Transport if you need full jog/shuttle wheel controls
- Dozens of dedicated buttons and switches for navigation, automation, control assignment, and software control
- Built-in 4x6 AVB Core Audio interface includes 2 mic/line inputs, 2 line inputs, 4 line outputs, and a stereo headphone output