B-472 polyimide wire and cable labels specifically designed to self-extinguish and prevent flames from propagating. This material is ideal for wire and cable identification in extreme environments, particularly in the aerospace, defense and mass transit industries. Self-extinguishing prevents flames from spreading and can self-extinguish a flame by itself. Chemical resistant film withstands chemicals such as solvents, oil, detergents and lubricating fuels. Opaque material covers messaging or lettering that may be underneath the area that are labeling. Test proven vigorously tested both in the lab and the field as a proven solution for aerospace and defense industries. A thin polyimide material which features an advanced adhesive and topcoat design. This material is self-extinguishing, chemical resistant and able to withstand extreme environments including high temperatures. Provides a strong print performance yet remains flexible, conformable for wire wrapping.
- Specifically designed to self-extinguish
- Prevent flames from propagating
- Material is ideal for wire and cable identification in extreme environments
- Self-extinguishing prevents flames from spreading/can self-extinguish a flame by itself
- Chemical resistant film withstands chemicals such as solvents and oil
- Opaque material covers messaging/lettering that may be underneath area that are labeling
- Applicable for communications cables, panel identification, voice/data identification, wire and cable marking