The CADDY® LINIAN clip is a time-saving alternative for installing fire-resistant cables on brickwork, concrete, masonry, wood studs and wood beams. The CADDY LINIAN clip is coloured red to be compatible with red-coloured insulated fire-resistant cables. The conventional method of attaching cable to wall surfaces involves anchoring a clip into a fixing hole and tightening down the screw prior to hanging the cable, which can be quite time consuming. The CADDY LINIAN clip easily fixes cable by simply drilling a hole, positioning the clip around the cable, compressing the clip’s legs and pushing the clip into the hole. After the hole is drilled, no tools are needed for installation, which reduces installation time by up to 70% over conventional installation methods.
- Easily fixes fire-resistant cables to brickwork, concrete, masonry, wood studs and wood beams
- Installs up to 70% faster than saddle clips
- After the hole is drilled, no tools are required for installation
- Independently tested to resist tensile loads of up to 107N
- Corrosion-resistant coating