Add a professional edge to your studio with the M-Track Eight from M-Audio. This eight-input USB 2.0 audio interface enables you to track large music ensembles, record the band, or mic an entire drum set with pro-grade audio components and a myriad of connections. Eight combo XLR+1/4" inputs accommodate nearly any source, from phantom-powered microphones to your favorite guitar, and eight dedicated outputs offer versatile playback options. The XLR inputs are designed to work with microphones and other Lo-Z sources, and the phantom power switch enables you to use condenser microphones by delivering 48v phantom power to the XLR inputs (Channels 1-4; 5-8). M-Track Eight also has two conveniently located inputs on the front panel that can be switched to allow instrument-level signals, so you can plug your electric guitar or bass directly into M-Track Eight and start recording. Individual gain knobs with meters help ensure the proper input level by providing real-time visual feedback.
M-Track Eight features pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution. Each input channel is equipped with a high-headroom input that features M-Audio's sought-after Octane Preamp Technology. The result is a robust signal path for clean, professional sound. In addition, each input comes with dedicated line-input circuitry so you can record and track with your favorite external preamps.
M-Track Eight offers ultra-low latency monitoring of the input signal-either through the speakers or via headphones. The USB/Analog Direct Balance knob adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software for accurate monitoring during tracking and recording sessions. Flexible output routing lets you send signals to outboard gear or analog mixers for summing or processing. Additionally, two headphone outputs, located on the front panel, have their own level and selectable-source controls for creating custom headphone mixes.
- 8-channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- 8 XLR+1/4" combo inputs with individual metering
- Pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- High-headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology
- Dedicated line-input circuitry for clean, professional recordings
- 2 front-panel instrument inputs for easy access
- Selectable phantom power (Channels 1-4; 5-8) for using condenser microphones
- Dual headphone outs with selectable source for custom mixes and monitoring
- 8 balanced 1/4" outputs and dedicated control room output
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Standard 1U 19" rack size with durable metal construction
- Includes Cubase 7 LE for out-of-the-box music creation and up to 8 channels of simultaneous audio recording
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, TrueVerb, L1 Ultramaximizer, and Manny Marroquin Delay) to add a professional finish to your production