Add a professional edge to your project studio with the M-Track Quad from M-Audio. Four flexible inputs accommodate any source, from phantom-powered microphones to your favorite guitar. Plus, each input comes equipped with its own insert jack for integrating your favorite effects. M-Track Quad provides zero-latency monitoring of the input signal for carefree recording. Four outputs deliver versatile playback options. The front panel also offers a headphone output with dedicated level control. In addition to outstanding audio performance, M-Track Quad also features MIDI in and out jacks. M-Track Quad connects to your computer via USB and also acts as a powered hub with three additional USB ports. Completing this powerful package is Ignite by AIR. Ignite delivers a comprehensive path for transforming the ideas in your head into a finished piece of music.
M-Track Quad is equipped with four inputs that provide the best results with any type of audio source. Each offers an XLR input and a balanced 1/4" input. The XLR input is designed to work with microphones or other Lo-Z sources. The phantom power switch delivers 48V to the XLR inputs for use with professional condenser microphones. The 1/4" input can be set to receive a line level signal, or switched to allow an electric guitar or bass to be plugged directly into the M-Track Quad. Individual gain knobs ensure the proper input level.
Each input channel is also equipped with an insert jack, a professional addition not often found in this class of interface. The insert jack allows studio-grade effects to be used with any input source as you record.
- 24-bit / 96 kHz (max.) digital audio processing
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 4 XLR+1/4" combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable phantom power available for condenser microphones
- Each input includes a Mic/Line or Instrument level switch
- 4 TRS 1/4" inserts; one per input channel
- MIDI In and Out jacks
- 1/4" balanced outs (1 & 2) with dedicated level control
- 1/4" balanced outs (3 & 4) with fixed level
- Stereo/Mono monitor switch
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB connection; powered USB hub with three ports
- Power supply include
- Includes Ignite by AIR music creation software