M-Audio pioneered the portable MIDI controller market with the Oxygen series of keyboard controllers. Today, M-Audio continues to be a leader of this technology by developing intuitive controllers for software-based music production and performance. Thanks to continued innovation over the course of nearly a decade, the new Oxygen series controllers offer more control, deep hardware/software integration, and come equipped with a reliable build that enables you to make music on the go or implement these controllers into any studio.
With an array of assignable knobs, pads, and faders, Oxygen 61 gives you total control over your software, allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music without ever reaching for the mouse. It features 61 velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies; eight assignable knobs for tweaking effect plugins and virtual instruments; eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming; and nine assignable faders for mixing tracks together and controlling the master output. Oxygen 61 also has dedicated transport controls and track-up and -down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record in the DAW environment right from your keyboard controller.
The Oxygen 61 MIDI controller offers out-of-the-box integration with popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more. Using DirectLink, Oxygen 61's controls instantly map to key parameters in your favorite DAW, enabling you to immediately tweak the mixers, editors, and transport windows. Additionally, Oxygen 61 has built-in customizable mapping presets that quickly interface Oxygen 61 with your favorite effect plugins and virtual instruments. Setting up a MIDI controller with your software doesn’t get any easier than this.
- 61 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders built in so you can mix with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes SONiVOX Twist, a powerful spectral morphing synthesizer
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation