The M-Audio® SBX10 active subwoofer is designed to give your monitoring system some serious low end. The SBX10 delivers tight, clean bass response down to 20Hz-revealing the extreme low frequencies in your music so you can make accurate mixing decisions. Comprising a 10" fiberglass/paper composite driver, a 240-watt all-discrete internal amplifier, and a variable 50-200Hz crossover, the SBX10 subwoofer delivers unbeatable performance in a compact chassis-great for studios where space is tight. An oversized magnet, high-temperature voice coil, high-density cabinet and a full complement of inputs are just some of the additional components that round out this high-quality design. The unit even includes a bypass footswitch so you can easily judge how mixes will sound with and without a dedicated subwoofer. The SBX10 represents the perfect addition to any studio monitor setup.
Designed for use with the M-Audio CX and BX Deluxe series-or most other studio monitors-the SBX10 active subwoofer delivers the kind of bass response necessary for music, film and multimedia projects. Since today’s personal audio systems are designed to reproduce very low bass frequencies, it is critical that your audio production environment allows you to monitor and adjust those frequencies while you are mixing. When paired with either the M-Audio CX or BX Deluxe studio monitors, the SBX10 becomes part of an integrated system that provides accurate monitoring for the entire 20Hz to 20kHz spectrum. Of course, it enhances most other direct-field monitors as well.
- 10" fiberglass/paper composite cone driver with oversized magnet and high-temperature 2" long-throw voice coil
- 240-watt Class A/B amplifier with all-discrete transistor design
- Flared rear bass-reflex port
- Variable 50-200Hz crossover
- 20-200Hz low frequency response
- Adjustable gain (-30dB to +6dB)
- Balanced/unbalanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS and RCA inputs
- Balanced/unbalanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS outputs allow easy setup of 2.1 monitoring systems
- Includes subwoofer bypass footswitch
- Phase switch (0°/180°)
- Over-temperature protection
- Vinyl-covered high-density internally braced 3/4" MDF cabinet with 1" front and back baffles
- Removable grill
- Removable feet